Kristen Stewart | Movies part II
Mermaids are great and all but what about fairies
Fairies based on plants
Fairies based on cute ladybugs
Fairies based on other insects
Fairies based on birds
FAIRIES BASED ON DRAGONS
Mermaids based on dragons
Fairies based on mermaids
Dragons based on fairies
The possibilities are endless my friends
Okay so someone i follow lost all of her custom brushes so i made a masterpost for anybody who needed it
First i have some links:
And now full pictures i found in google a looong time ago:
And last a blog with a bunch of these:
http://ptsbrushes.tumblr.com/ (though it doesn’t update much)
erhmm…yep that’s about it
Here is the fudgiest brownie in a mug recipe I’ve found
Here are some fun sites
Here is a master post of Adventure Time episodes and comics
Here is a master post of movies including Disney and Studio Ghibli
Here is a master post of other master posts to TV shows and movies
*tucks you in with fuzzy blanket* *pats your head*
You’ll be okay, friend <3
I love you.
Aw I love you too, darling.
The following is why I will always support female villains and exalt them in media:
(ALSO SOME SPOILERS FOR ALL EPS AIRED)
Firstly, let’s get some misconceptions out of the way:
Superhero Style Guides by Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez
This was really interesting.
What in the living hell did I just watch?
A child sick of the repetitions in his life.
I am glad I took time out of my day to watch this
//I’m sorry if it pisses people off that I have this on my blog but this is literally everything that truly upsets me in my personal life.
- The way they have the student’s as numbers really got to me on a personal level I can’t even begin to describe. My school boards treat us as if we are just simply numbers, that’s why we have ‘student numbers’ that we use for everything.
- The horrible pollution and toxins we are practically pouring into the air we need to survive.
- The way the teacher just looked at him like he was an ‘it’ and not an actual person.
- The way they graded the students not even caring.
- The way it literally BROKE not only him but an entire generation.
- The worse part is the ending because not only did he save the dogs life, that he had watched die everyday, he died himself doing something different for once in his life.
- Not to mention that’s probably the first and last time he has ever laughed.
Sorry for ranting I just needed to get this off my chest.
oh my god and then the pictures. how we’re allowed to be “individuals” and “think creatively” but all of the pictures were just slight variations of the same thing- what they wanted us to draw.
and then the part where he starts shaking and the teacher looks so confused. because the teacher cannot comprehend why a student could POSSIBLY be unhappy when he/she gets such good grades.
this video is beautiful, and worth the 4 minutes of your life to watch
just the fact the children’s mouths are zipped up goes to show how we as children have no voice, just silenced in order to conform to what is deemed as normality. but when the zips break, and the kids escape we see they all run in the same direction (apart from the main character), which to me says how despite the opportunity of freedom and individuality, we dont know of anything else, how to do things by one’s self, so we progress in a similar conformity as from the start.
also, there’s the mask that the teacher wears, which kinda says how we only know what we see, not what lies underneath.
Seriously, I had to watch this again after reading all of that, I didn’t understand it at first.
I mean this, it’s larger than your boyfriend’s dick
- none of these are mine, but i fully appreciate the effort put into making them
- this also took a long time to make so please like/reblog if using
- I decided to divide these into links to make scrolling easier for you because there is a lot (i’ve given up on counting but it’s somewhere around 535 now)
- ~175 black&white sidebars
- ~130 text/lyrics sidebars
- ~230 coloured sidebars (+ bonus flowercrowns)
- have fun kids!
a really excellent way to reduce anxiety is to pick up a new hobby. find something you’re interested in, learn it, then use it as a healthy and productive way to cope.
- learn to play guitar
- learn how to make interactive stories with the free program Twine
- learn how to make pixel art
- learn another language
- learn how to build a ship in a bottle
- learn how to develop your own film
- learn how to embroider
- learn how to make chiptunes (8-bit music)
- learn how to make origami (the art of paper folding)
- learn how to make tumblr themes
- learn how to make jewelry
- learn how to make candy
- learn how to make terrariums
- learn how to make your own perfume
- learn how to make your own tea
- learn how to build birdhouses
- learn how to read tarot cards
- learn how to make zines
- learn how to code
- learn how to whittle (wood carving)
- learn how to make candles
- learn how to make clay figurines
- learn how to knit scarves
- learn how to become an amateur astronomer
- learn some yoyo tricks
- learn how to start a collection
- learn how to start body building
- learn how to edit wikipedia articles
- learn how to decorate iphone cases
- learn how to do freelance writing
- learn how to make your own cards and
- learn how to make your own envelopes
- learn how to play the ukulele
- learn how to make gifs
- learn how to play chess
- learn how to juggle
- learn how to guerrilla garden
- learn how to chart your family history
- learn how to keep chickens
- learn how to do yoga
- learn how to do magic
- learn how to raise and breed butterflies
- learn how to play dungeons & dragons
- learn how to skateboard
- learn how to do parkour
- learn how to surf
- learn how to arrange flowers
- learn how to make stuffed animals